Top 10 Popular WordPress Themes for Designers in 2022 – The online world is growing at a horrendous pace. A thousand or so new websites make an appearance every day. They are taking the advantage of the increasing number of people who rely heavily on their handheld devices to find products, services, or information they are looking for.
The best way to ensure that would be to select one of the best WordPress themes that has the right tools and features. Also, has a proven track record, is 100% responsive, and is ranked highly by those who should know.
All of these 10 top WordPress themes for 2022 meet these criteria and any one of them will get the job done for you.
1. BeTheme – The Biggest Multipurpose WordPress Theme with 650+ pre-built websites
In terms of sheer size this ultra-popular WordPress theme is the grandaddy of them all with its 650+ pre-built websites, 40+ core website building features, and its more than 240,000+ customers.
A few of Be Themes key features include –
- 650+ customizable pre-built websites that make creating any type of website a super-easy task. They can be imported with a single click, they are responsive, and UX ready.
- A fast, easy to work with Live Builder with its impressive page-building capabilities.
- A WooCommerce Builder that is an absolute gem in that it enables you to create any shop or single product layout you want to and is complete with customer-friendly shopping features, product previews, a sticky menu, and more
The super-intuitive Muffin Builder and a Header Builder with its multiple options.
BeTheme is loaded with valuable design options, it is Elementor ready, and it is frequently updated. Click on the banner to checkout each of Be’s powerful core features in detail.
2. Total WordPress Theme
Total has it all. It will give you all the flexibility you are ever likely to need, plus it is surprisingly easy to work with, even for a beginner.
Total’s features include –
- 90+ Section Templates, a selection of post entry cards, and 45+ quick-import demos
- An extended version of the popular WPBakery drag and drop builder complete with a valuable selection of custom builder elements
- Live customizer theme settings working in combination with a dynamic template and dynamic layout functionality to give you all the flexibility you’ll ever need
- The Total WordPress theme is 100% responsive and is loaded with animations and custom backgrounds
- With Total, you can make excellent use of the WordPress Customizer to adjust and view your main theme settings prior to publishing.
Click on the banner and discover what this developer-friendly theme’s 48,000 satisfied customers already know.
3. Avada Theme
Sales figures have a meaning when you’re looking for a top of the line WordPress theme, and with Avada they mean a lot, because with Avada you’ve purchased the #1 best-selling theme of all time
Avada’s designers understand the importance of design perfection, how to achieve it, and how to create a theme that lets you design anything you want the way you want to do it.
Avada’s Fusion Core presents its users with an amazing assemblage of powerful website building tools and plugins that include –
- the Fusion Builder and the Fusion Slider, a Shortcode Generator, and a Mega Menu
- 40+ one-click importable customizable demos and 50+ design elements
- the Fusion Page options and Fusion Theme options that give you all the flexibility you can manage
Avada is 100% responsive, speed optimized, and WooCommerce ready. Click to find out more about what a theme with 450,000+ sales can do for you.
Woodmart enjoys the distinction of being ThemeForest’s most highly regarded eCommerce theme, as it is loaded with features you won’t find in most other eCommerce-oriented themes.
Key features include –
- 75+ premade websites, 400+ templates, and 15 special pages
- A valuable selection of product page display options
Visit the site and you‘ll quickly understand why Woodmart belongs in this top 10 selection.
5. TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
60K+ satisfied users can’t be wrong. What you’ll find in this highly customizable and performant ThemeForest top seller includes WordPress Themes –
- Over 400 attractive pre-built websites and templates you can use to create any website type
- The game-changing TheGem Blocks with its valuable collection of 300+ pre-built premium section templates
- Elementor and WPBakery page builders together with a collection of ready to work with pre-built WooCommerce shops
- Excellent webpage perfromance results thanks to one-click optimization feature, including popular WP Rocket plugin
This Swiss Army knife of website builders offers 5 star support.
6. Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Great attention to detail is to be expected in a premium WordPress theme and Uncode has done so in spades. This pixel-perfect theme is an Envato best seller with its 88,000+ sales.
Uncode’s key features include –
- A souped-up Frontend Page Builder
- Advanced WooCommerce capabilities including a Single Product builder and a wealth of customer-centric design elements and options
- A Wireframes Plugin and 550+ section templates
Uncode is ideally suited for creating blog, magazine, and portfolio sites.
7. Rey Theme for WooCommerce
Rey’s sophisticated integrations with Elementor, WooCommerce, and WordPress takes you to a new level of website building innovation.
- Rey is easy to set up and a joy to use
- A Rey key feature is the popular Elementor page builder along with a valuable selection of Elementor widgets that can be used to resolve any website-building issue
- Ajax Navigation and Filters streamline page browsing and navigation functions
Rey is SEO friendly, developer friendly, and 100% responsive.
8. Litho – Multipurpose Elementor WordPress Theme
The fact that Litho is an Elementor WordPress theme says a great deal about what can be expected of it. This multipurpose popular theme can be used to build any website type you can envision.
- The Slider Revolution plugin is included along with a ton of home pages, creative elements, and templates
- Litho-created websites are fast, responsive, and SEO friendly
The online documentation is excellent, and the customer support is fantastic.
9. XStore – Best Premium WordPress WooCommerce Theme for eCommerce
XStore is a power-packed WooCommerce theme that is available at a bargain price. This WordPress theme has built up an enthusiastic following from day 1 for more than a few reasons that include –
- 110+ impressive ready-to-customize shops
- Elementor and WPBakery page builders
- A live Ajax theme option and $550 worth of premium plugins
- A single product page builder, single product layout options, and other product-oriented features and elements.
10. Impeka – Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme
This impeccably designed WordPress theme is easy for beginners to use yet has many of the features that advanced designers insist upon to be able to create websites that fully match their expectations.
- Impeka-built websites are fast, responsive, SEO optimized, and WooCommerce friendly
- Impeka users have Elementor, the Gutenberg editor, and an enhanced WPBakery page builder to choose from
With such a humungous number of awesome WordPress themes on the market you might be tempted to “take a chance” and hope that what you selected will do everything you need it to do.
- SEO Practices Everyone Should Follow SEO Rules
- Complete Top SEO Checklist
- Yoast Seo Premium 15.2 Nulled – WordPress SEO Plugin
- Top 50+ SEO Interview Questions
- What is a Backlink? How to Get More Backlinks
- Top 20 Interview Program Questions
- Android Projects with Source Code
- Highest Paying Earning Website
- School Database Management System
- Top 20 Company Interview Questions
- Bellevue breakfast Booking Calendar Theme
- Top 10 WordPress theme Free
If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share this with your friends, and if you have any query feel free to comment it in the comment section.
Thank you 🙂 Keep Learning !